THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

viernes, 6 de marzo de 2009

mi oasis en el desierto ^^

[Nov-24-2008] Lyrics (Eng)(Track 09) 더 끌려 (feat. C-Luv)Composed by: Kim Tae WanLyrics by: Kim Tae Wan, Jeong Ji Hoon LYRICS translated by Akrain @ Rain-America Rain: Friday. Hello what's up man?C-Luv: What's up, man?Rain: Where you at?C-Luv: In the club by the .... (Not sure what he says..)Rain: I'm comingC-Luv: Yeah, for realRain: Just wait. I'll show you somethingC-Luv: I have something to show you tooRain: Okay. Are you ready? (in Korean) Are you ready? (in English)(Chorus)[[C-Luv:]]I like your girlI'm more attracted to her than the girl in front of meI'm more attracted x2This shouldn't be happening[[Rain:]]I like your (hyung's<-- means older brother's) girlI'm more attracted to her than the girl in front of meI'm more attracted x2This shouldn't be happeningIt's 12:00 and I'm standing in line in front of the club[[C-Luv:]]Rain, where are you right now?I'm in the club[[Rain:]]Wait a littleThere's a girl who caught my eyes[[C-Luv:]]I have a girl in sight tooI think she's looking at me as well[[Rain:]]She's light skinned, long straight hair, seems like she would have a sweet scent[[C-Luv:]]You know that's my styleShe's caught up in a sexy dance, drunk in the music[[Rain:]]You know that's my style--(Chorus)--[[C-Luv:]]I'm making slight eye contact with the girl beside youI'm trying to avoid it, but I can't help it[[Rain:]]That's right, The same goes for meI want your spotlightI like the way you look at me more than I like my girlYour cute laugh is driving me crazy[[C-Luv:]]That's rightThe same goes for meI want your spotlight[[Rain:]]She's light skinned, long straight hair, seems like she would have a sweet scent[[C-Luv]]You know that's my styleShe's caught up in a sexy dance, drunk in the music[[Rain:]]You know that's my style--(Chorus)--[[Rain:]]I know it's not right looking at your (hyung's) girl so much[[C-Luv:]]Your girl is pulling/attracting meWhat am I to do--(Chorus)--Rain: HyungC-Luv: What?Rain: Come here for a bitC-Luv: Why? You're not into her?Rain: I have to tell you somethingC-Luv: What is it?Rain: Let's switch

0 comentarios: